YOUR USE OF THE OFFICIAL MMSA WEBSITE
You agree that your use of the official Mitsubishi Motors (MMSA) website is for lawful purposes only. You further agree that you will not use this website for any unlawful purpose, including but not limited to: the commission of a criminal offence; to gain unauthorised access to other computer systems; or for the transmission of unlawful material.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
While every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this website is current and accurate, you should not assume that the information on the website is at all times current or accurate. Other sources of information should be consulted before making any decision to act on the information displayed on this website.
We respect the privacy of all visitors to this site. You may use this site without providing any personal information. However, in order to continually assess the popularity of the site and improve it for our visitors, we collect information on the number of visits to the site, pages viewed, as well as telephone numbers and e-mail addresses when particular Enquiry- and Contact Information Forms are completed.
We value comments received from visitors to our website and Social Media platforms, however, you agree not to transmit any material that is unlawful or harmful, defamatory, abusive, threatening, vulgar or obscene.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Care has been taken to ensure that this website continues to be up and running smoothly. However, Mitsubishi Motors South Africa, its holding company and all associated companies, take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable, due to technical issues beyond the control of MMSA, its holding company and all associated companies.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites and/or Social Media channels and -pages. These links are provided for the purposes of providing you with additional information and an improved online Mitsubishi Brand experience. You agree that MMSA, its holding company and all associates shall have no responsibility or bear no liability in relation to the content of the linked websites and Social Media channels and -pages.
You consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Witwatersrand Local Division of the High Court for all legal proceedings that may arise. Should a dispute arise between you and Mitsubishi Motors South Africa, its holding company or any associates, the contents of this website and associated Social Media platforms may not be used as evidence or relied upon as fact.
All information appearing on this website, including images, text, animations, videos and all arrangements are subject to intellectual property and copyright legislation.
By following any social media platforms of Mitsubishi Motors South Africa (MMSA), you enter into certain agreements. Although these are open- and public platforms, users need to adhere to a particular Code of Conduct subscribed to by MMSA. Your access and use of these platforms are on condition of your acceptance and adherence to this Code of Conduct. This applies to any followers, visitors or users who access any social media platform of MMSA.
MMSA encourages customer involvement and -engagement, however, users are not allowed to post any of the following:
- Anything that can be interpreted as harassment, slanderous, offensive, racist, sexist or homophobic
- Any form of hate speech
- Pornography, coarse language or suggestive comments
- Encouragements of criminal activity, including invasion of privacy and posting of personal details
- Unauthorised promotional content, including advertising and competitions
- Any content that may infringe South African copyright laws.
All the specific Terms & Conditions of the official MMSA website specified in the first five paragraphs of this page i.e. use of the official website, accuracy of information, visitor privacy, visitor comments and legal rights, are all applicable to the official Social Media platforms of MMSA as well.
Heritage Day mini braai Competition
- WIN with Mitsubishi Motors South Africa by sharing a picture and caption of your Mitsubishi Moments on Heritage Day and you could walk away with a mini braai. Show us your adventure.
- Entrants/participants will be required to post or comment a picture and caption of how they spent their Heritage with their Mitsubishi on the competition post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, or directly to Mitsubishi Motors SA social platforms.
- Competition start date: 23 September 2020.
- Competition end date: 28 September 2020.
- Winners will be announced on 29 September.
- Five entrants stand a chance to win an overall prize with Mitsubishi Motors SA
- Winners Win: Mitsubishi Mini Braai.
- Winners will be chosen by the Mitsubishi Motors team randomly.
- Prizes not transferrable for cash.
- Winners will be notified telephonically, through email or via Direct Message on the social platform you have used to enter the competition.
- The chosen winners decision is final and is not debatable.
- Travelling to a dealership closest to you is at your own.
expense to collect the prize.
- You must own a Mitsubishi.
- One entry per person is allowed.
- The winner announcements will be shown on Mitsubishi MotorsSA social pages.
MITSUBISHI MOTORS RETAIL SALES PROMOTIONS
All retail sales promotions are valid while stock lasts.
No Deposit Deal and Pajero Sport R70 000 Deal Assistance Deal valid until 30 June.
All prices include VAT.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This content is not binding and Mitsubishi Motors South Africa reserves the right to make any modifications without prior notice.
Some images shown in television commercials, print adverts and marketing material, may vary from the actual model promoted in South Africa.
Product specifications subject to change without prior notice.
No responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions.
All retail prices indicated on this website are suggested retail prices and include VAT.
The pricing of accessories may vary from dealer to dealer. Fitment cost is excluded.
The retail prices of the vehicles shown on this website exclude the on-the-road-cost charged by the dealers.
Pricing on all models exclude optional metallic paint at a cost of R1495 and red metallic paint at a cost of R4995.
Free 4×4 driver training offered when you buy any new Mitsubishi 4×4 product.