Terms and Conditions
Your use of the website
You agree that your use of this website is for lawful purposes only. You further agree that you will not use this website for any unlawful purpose, including but not limited to: the commission of a criminal offence; to gain unauthorised access to other computer systems; or for the transmission of unlawful material.
Accuracy of Information
While every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on the website is current and accurate, you should not assume that the information on the website is always current or accurate. Other sources of information should be consulted before making any decision to act on the information displayed on this website.
We respect the privacy of all visitors to this site. You may use this site without providing any personal information. However in order to continually assess the popularity of the site and improve it for our visitors, we collect information on the number of visits to the site, pages viewed, telephone numbers, email addresses and car information.
We value comments received from visitors to our website, however, you agree not to transmit any material that is unlawful or harmful, defamatory, abusive, threatening, vulgar or obscene.
Care has been taken to ensure that the website continues to be up and running smoothly. However, Mitsubishi South Africa, its holding company and all associated companies, takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable, due to technical issues beyond the control of Mitsubishi South Africa, its holding company and all associated companies.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for the purposes of providing you with further information and a better website experience. You agree that Mitsubishi South Africa, its holding company and all associates shall have no responsibility or bear no liability in relation to the content of the linked website or sites.
Should a dispute arise between you and Mitsubishi South Africa, its holding company or any associates, the contents of this website may not be used as evidence or relied upon a fact.
You consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Witwatersrand Local Division of the High Court for all legal proceedings that may arise.
All information appearing on this website, including images, text, animations, videos and all arrangements are subject to intellectual property and copyright legislation.
Mitsubishi Motors Specials
All specials advertised are valid until stocks last. All figures are inclusive of VAT. Terms and Conditions apply. Errors and Omissions excepted. For pricing information and specifications please visit one of our dealerships or our browse on our website.
ASX from R4,699 per month.*
*This offer is available on the GL derivative. Retail price: R364,900. Deposit: 10%. Terms: 72 months. Balloon payment: 36,50%. Customer interest rate: 9,67%. The monthly instalment excludes the once-off bank initiation fee of R1,197 and the monthly bank administration fee of R68-40. Total amount paid to the bank is R506,617-38 (excl. Balloon payment). This offer is subject to bank approval. The R40,000 Trade Assistance promoted as part of the 100th Year Anniversary campaign is not applicable on this deal. Terms and Conditions apply.
Triton Double Cabs from R6,399 per month.*
*This offer is available on the DC 4×2 M/T derivative. Retail price: R479,900. Deposit: 10%. Terms: 72 months. Balloon payment: 30%. Customer interest rate: 9,33%. The monthly instalment excludes the once-off bank initiation fee of R1,197 and the monthly bank administration fee of R68-40. Total amount paid to the bank is R651,232 (excl. Balloon payment). This offer is subject to bank approval. The R40,000 Trade Assistance promoted as part of the 100th Year Anniversary campaign is not applicable on this deal. Terms and Conditions apply.
MITSUBISHI MOTORS SA – 100-YEAR ANNIVERSARY-SALE
1. The Mitsubishi 100-Year Anniversary sale is open to all South African, Namibian and Swaziland residents who are over the age of 18 years and in possession of a valid identity document and driver’s licence or passport.
2. This competition is closed to Mitsubishi associated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, consultants, suppliers and their immediate families.
3. This competition will run from 23 May to 31 July 2017. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
4. The prize winners will be announced on 10 August 2017.
5. Winners will be selected by means of a lucky draw by a panel of Mitsubishi auditors. The decision of the Mitsubishi auditors will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The prize is not transferable and is not exchangeable for cash.
7. Mitsubishi Motors has the right to change or terminate this competition immediately and without prior notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Mitsubishi Motors or its agents.
8. The winners will be announced on Mitsubishi Motors SA’s online platforms. Winners will be contacted directly and notified after the competition closing date. Mitsubishi Motors will contact the winners once a day for two consecutive working days after their name is selected. If a winner cannot be reached and do not return the call within these two days, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected.
9. Mitsubishi Motors assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever. Mitsubishi Motors is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or prize redemption process of this competition.
10. The participants will be required to provide their names, contact details and current vehicle details.
11. The competition is only valid on the 100-Year Anniversary sale and no other specials or campaigns Mitsubishi might be running at the same time.
12. Participants may test drive any Mitsubishi model and may test drive more than one Mitsubishi model, it’s not limited to one specific model.
13. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules. Entrants agree to abide by the rules.
By following any Mitsubishi Motors South Africa (MMSA) page on any social media platform, you enter into certain agreements. Although these are open and public platforms, users need to adhere to a code of conduct. Your access and use of these platforms is conditioned on your acceptance and adherence to this code of conduct. This applies to any followers, visitors or users who access Mitsubishi Motors South Africa’s social media platforms. Mitsubishi Motors South Africa encourages involvement and engagement, however users are not allowed to post any of the following:
- Anything that can be interpreted as harassment, slanderous, offensive, racist, sexist or homophobic.
- Any form of hate speech.
- Pornography, coarse language or suggestive comments.
- Encouragements of criminal activity, including invasion of privacy and posting of personal details.
- Unauthorised promotional content, including advertising and competitions.
- Any content that may infringe South African copyright laws.
Mitsubishi Motors South Africa reserves the right to terminate any user that does not abide by this code of conduct. This will be done at MMSA’s s sole discretion.
Pricing on all models excludes optional metallic paint at a cost of R1 140.