Terms and Conditions
Your use of the website
You agree that your use of this website is for lawful purposes only. You further agree that you will not use this website for any unlawful purpose, including but not limited to: the commission of a criminal offence; to gain unauthorised access to other computer systems; or for the transmission of unlawful material.
Accuracy of Information
While every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on the website is current and accurate, you should not assume that the information on the website is always current or accurate. Other sources of information should be consulted before making any decision to act on the information displayed on this website.
We respect the privacy of all visitors to this site. You may use this site without providing any personal information. However in order to continually assess the popularity of the site and improve it for our visitors, we collect information on the number of visits to the site, pages viewed, telephone numbers, email addresses and car information.
We value comments received from visitors to our website, however, you agree not to transmit any material that is unlawful or harmful, defamatory, abusive, threatening, vulgar or obscene.
Care has been taken to ensure that the website continues to be up and running smoothly. However, Mitsubishi South Africa, its holding company and all associated companies, takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable, due to technical issues beyond the control of Mitsubishi South Africa, its holding company and all associated companies.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for the purposes of providing you with further information and a better website experience. You agree that Mitsubishi South Africa, its holding company and all associates shall have no responsibility or bear no liability in relation to the content of the linked website or sites.
Should a dispute arise between you and Mitsubishi South Africa, its holding company or any associates, the contents of this website may not be used as evidence or relied upon a fact.
You consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Witwatersrand Local Division of the High Court for all legal proceedings that may arise.
All information appearing on this website, including images, text, animations, videos and all arrangements are subject to intellectual property and copyright legislation.
Mitsubishi Motors Specials
All specials advertised are valid until stocks last. All figures are inclusive of VAT. Terms and Conditions apply. Errors and Omissions excepted. For pricing information and specifications please visit one of our dealerships or our browse on our website.
Mitsubishi Motors SA – Mitsubishi Explorer Competition
- The Mitsubishi Explorer Competition is open to all South African residents who are over the age of 18 years and in possession of a valid identity document and driver’s licence or passport.
- This competition is closed to Mitsubishi associated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, consultants, suppliers and their immediate families.
- This competition will run from 28 November 2016 to 17 January 2017. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The prize winners will be announced on 18 January 2017. The 4×4 day will take place on 28 January 2017.
- To enter, fans must upload their memorable Mitsubishi Moment onto the Mitsubishi Motors’ website. More than one entry per person is allowed.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of judges based on the most inspiring moments/stories shared. The decision of the judges will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are limited to one family per Triton consisting of two adults and a maximum of three children under the age of 18.
- The prize is not transferable and is not exchangeable for cash.
- Winners need to fill in an indemnity form on 28 January 2017 to confirm that he/she is responsible for their own personal safety while using the Triton and at their own risk.
- Mitsubishi Motors have the right to change or terminate this competition immediately and without prior notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Mitsubishi Motors or its agents.
- In the event that the 4×4 day on the 28th of January 2017 cannot take place for any reason, despite Mitsubishi’s reasonable endeavours to procure the 4×4 day, Mitsubishi reserves the right move the 4×4 day to another date.
- The winners will be announced on Mitsubishi Motors SA’s Facebook page and website. Winners will be contacted directly and notified after the competition closing date. Mitsubishi Motors will contact the winners once a day for two consecutive working days after their name is selected. If a winner cannot be reached and do not return the call within these two days, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected.
- Mitsubishi Motors assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever. Mitsubishi Motors is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or prize redemption process of this competition.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. Participants acknowledge that they are providing information to Mitsubishi Motors and its agents and not to Facebook or any other social network.
- The participants will be required to provide their names, contact details and current vehicle details and agrees to receive promotional content from Mitsubishi Motors South Africa.
- Mitsubishi Motors reserves the right to remove inappropriate content posted by a participant on our website.
- Mitsubishi reserves the right to use any images, video footage, as well as information submitted by participants for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without further remuneration to the participants.
- Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules. Entrants agree to abide by the rules.